Chifrón community is situated at 62km from Puno, 38km from Juliaca and at 15km from Capachica, the district capital, on the edges of Titicaca Lake. It has a long sand beach that allows visitors to take advantage of Titicaca Lake’s crystal clear waters. The community is surrounded by natural watch towers along the coast that are ideal to carry out coca leaf ritual ceremonies. The natural watch towers are also perfect for a walk to discover the stone putukus but also the pre-Inca graves or the terraces, and the gastronomy. Come discover fairies and legends of Titicaca Lake!.
- Boat trip with veil boat and oar boat
- Relaxation on sand beaches
- Mystical ceremonies
- Connection with nature and its positive energies
- Stars observation
All these activities are to experience with the families of Chifrón. Visitors will discover their life with their daily activities, their habits and traditional activities. They will also have the opportunity to choose between all the activities suggested and draw up their own activities program, depending on the duration of their stay and their preferences.
Rural guest house- Inti Wasi Lodge
Accomodation composed with rooms, private bathrooms and shower. There is a beautiful view to the lake, and has a terrace, a restaurant and a free private car park. Reception opened 24h/24
- Inca Manco Capac airport is the closer and is situated at 42km from Inti Wasi Lodge.
- The mark for this accommodation is one of the best of Capachica. Customers prefer this place to the others in the region.
- Couples love the place: they have given 9.8/10 for two-visitor trip on Booking.
- This accommodation also has a very good mark for the price-quality relation in Capachica.
- Customers seem to have more advantages in Inti Wasi Lodge compared to the other accommodations of the city.
Inti Wasi Lodge offers breakfast, lunch and dinner to travelers. They will eat typical dishes from the region in the rural restaurant with view on Titicaca Lake. The restaurant was built and decorated with materials from the region.
Members of two different associations offer to the travelers their guide services for the different tours and suggested activities.
Access from Puno:
In Puno you can find a bus stop at street Jirón Lampa, next to Bellavista market. The journey lasts around 1h30.
From Capachica (capital):
To reach Inti Wasi Lodge, take a mototaxi or a taxi. Please contact us before you come, ASTURS also gives information to its office at Plaza Principal Jirón Juliaca, N°229 – Capachica.
In Juliaca, you can take a bus to the bus terminal which is situated between Avenue Tacna and Avenue Circunvalación. The journey lasts around one hour. From Capachica, take a mototaxi or a taxi to reach Inti Wasi Lodge.