Uros Titino Floating Islands
¡ Live new feelings on Aymaras and Quechuas’ land !
Discover the beauty of Uros floating islands and the Capachica Peninsula. Share unforgettable moments with Quechuas and Aymaras’ communities.
DAY 1: Puno – Llachón – Uros Titino floating islands – Puno
7h: Departure from Puno by bus, up to Llachón community on Capachica Peninsula (around 1h20). Arrival in families and welcome. Take part in weaving work group and lunch typical dishes with the families. Then, boat to Uros floating islands (30 min). Demonstration and participation to different activities: farm products, seaweed, fishes, reed’s family plants and exchange with the Uros. At the end of the day, coming back to Puno (2h) around 16h.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ITINERARY:
- Discover the islands and Capachica peninsula
- Cook and taste typical dishes
- Farm products exchange, seaweed, fishes, reed’s family plants and ecological cook
- Craft exhibition and participation of visitors
- Transport by bus (Puno – Llachón)
- Transports by boat
- Entrance ticket to the islands
- Food : Lunch in Llachón
- Activities and local guides
- Oxygen and first aid kits
Keep in mind: The program can change according what you want to do, or be modified in case of unexpected events (strikes, storms…).
Group: 8 people maximum.
No olvide: Ropas calientes, gorro/sombrero, gafas, bloqueador y cámara.
DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE BOOKLET: